Lakshmi Annapurna Chintaluri
Lakshmi Annapurna Chintaluri has completed her Masters in Sociology from Madurai Kamaraj University, Honours in Systems Management from NIIT Ltd., and acquired the Certificate in Advanced Educational Leadership from Harvard University, USA.
She is also a certified Lead Auditor for the ISO 9001 – 2015 standards. Her experience spans 25 years in the field of education with 22 years in a leadership position, as a franchisee owner of NIIT LEDA and NIIT@School of NIIT Ltd., and as a Vice-Principal and Principal in various schools in Al Khobar, Dammam at Saudi Arabia and Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
She’s worked as an Educational Consultant and lent her experience as:
- Member – Advisory Council – www.grade1to6.com
- Panel Member – Allen Institute of Training and Research, Kanpur
- Member – Advisory Committee – Global Citizenship Education Foundation, India
- Consultant for Schools – Effecting School Transformation Projects
- Member – iEARN – International Education and Resource Network, USA
- Academic Director – Sanro Educare Pvt Ltd., for the pre-school concept – “Curious Kids Playducation Centre”
- Project Facilitator – Centre for Global Education, Edmonton, Canada, etc.
- Certified Resource Person – CBSE – Centre of Excellence, Chennai
- She has authored books, trained teachers in India and the Middle East, facilitated projects for students by giving them an opportunity to participate in Climate Change related events like #Decarbonize #Decolonize for COP23, COP24 & COP25 – United Nations Climate Change Conference at Germany, Poland and Spain and IPCC [Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change] at Edmonton, Canada.
- The Institutions that she represented received the “International School Award” from British Council “5 Star Rating – Great School” by the World Education Foundation, UK.
- Her present endeavor, Curious Kids playducation Centre has been awarded the “Best Emerging Play School of the Year” by the International School Awards, Dubai, one of the 100 schools chosen out of 11,000 nominations from 16 countries.
- On an individual level, she has been awarded the “International Education Award 2018” conferred by Inkedumedia in May 2018,
- National Education Award 2018” sponsored by Mind Mingle headed by a jury of eminent educationists and the Human Resource Ministry in the country in December 2018,
- Bett Asia award for Collaboration at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in March 2019.
- As an entrepreneur with NIIT, her center was adjudged the SECOND best Centre among 80 centers in the country and was rewarded for the same.
She has presented papers like:
- “Special Educational Needs students – Partners in Change” at the International Conference conducted by the British council,
- “Children as global citizens of tomorrow – Educators – Changemakers” at the International Education and Resources Network [iEARN]– USA Chapter’s conference at Morocco
- “Scope and Framework for Embedding GCED [Global Citizenship Education] in the School Curriculum” & The Power of the Classroom – Discussing Contentious Issues and Promoting Socio-Emotional Learning” at The International Integrated Capacity-Building Workshop to Develop Modality for Teachers and School Leaders to Contextualize, Design, Develop, Embed
- Advance GCED into the School Curriculum in 2018 & 2019.
- Apart from successfully conducting Conferences and participating in national and international conferences and events as a resource person, speaker, and panelist.